The election is over and perhaps now our lives will get back to normal. We have a new President coming into the white house in January. We shall all see if he does what he says he can.
With budgets coming out now for 2017 and hiring decisions are being made, I will once again reiterate to you that I am seeking a new position. I am a relationship builder that is willing to travel extensively and / or relocate for the right position. I ask you to take a moment to read my resume and then reach out to me for an awesome conversation.
Dear Hiring Manager,
I have decided that I should reach out to you on a more personal level. I have been seeking a new position for some time now. I am willing to relocate for the right opportunity or work remotely and travel extensively . Over the last several years I have been very successful in business development at building relationships and businesses. I also have the ability to get through to the decision maker. (C-Level)
Attached for your review is my resume. You’ll see that I can bring many years of invaluable experience in management, marketing, and sales to your company.
I enjoy and thrive in a high energy, challenging environment that gives me the opportunity to work on numerous projects at once. In each position I’ve held I have consistently earned outstanding performance evaluations and awards. I’m a team builder who’s also highly valued for my great organizational skills. I look forward to meeting with you to further discuss the position and review my qualifications for this position in further detail.
Please confirm receipt of this email.
Thank you in advance,
P.O.Box 741342 Boynton Beach, Fl 33474 ● 954-290-6976 ● firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 954-290-6976 Email: email@example.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
|· Business Development||· Contract Negotiation||· Collection Management||· RFI’s & RFP’s|
|· Credit Risk Analysis||· Compliance Audits||· Market Analysis||· Sales Management|
- Manager and Founder of LinkedIn Credit and Collections Group and 10 other industry related groups
- Appeared as a guest on numerous talk shows to discuss the impact of collections in the United States
- Florida Licensed Private Investigator
- Effectively led Social Media Marketing for multiple businesses to develop new relationships
- Negotiated a contract with a new health insurance carrier saving $10,000.00 per month in premiums
- Increased collection recovery from $500,000 per month to $3,000,000 per month
Skiptrace Consultants, Inc., 2005-Present, President
- Traveled nationwide to meet with prospective clients and attend industry trade show events
- Trained and developed new investigators and new sale representatives
- Authored skiptrace manual and collection proposals
Creditors Recovery Group, LLC, 2013-2014, Vice President
- Hired and trained new collectors
- Created collection proposal, employee manual, and collection agreement
Microbilt Corporation, 2012-2013, Director of Sales Collection and Legal Verticals
- Increased sales to the collection and legal vertical markets using LinkedIn
- Provided discounts to LinkedIn members thus increasing new accounts
Credit Counsel, Inc., 2011-2012, Vice President of Business Development
- Developed a consumer collection clientele for this commercial agency
- Increased placements from 50 per month to over 1000 per month
Thompson & Associates, P.C., 2006-2011, Vice President of Business Development
- Generated $41B in receivables in 4 years. Collected $15m annually.
- Awarded Top Performer four consecutive years for consistently exceeding goals, 2006-2010
Phillips & Cohen Associates, Ltd., 2002-2006, Skiptrace Manager
- Developed a skiptrace unit and it generated over $1.5m in gross recoveries monthly.
- Trained collectors on new skiptrace techniques
Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Marketing
Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
Fort Lauderdale College, Fort Lauderdale, FL