We are up to 29,154 members and increasing by almost 1000 new members per month.
1. I was recently accused of bashing a competing company. That is the furthest from the truth. This is a fairly open forum and other companies have appreciated the fact that I have given them the opportunity to say what they needed to get out. In fact they called me first and asked if it would be okay and I said of course.
2. Money seems to be tight for many of you. I have come up with a solution of how you can make some more money and it can be very passive income. Become a SALES AGENT for MICROBILT. If you want to know more then please call me at 770-218-4400 x 4705 or send an email to email@example.com.
This company is growing and you have an opportunity to make some additional money. I did it for a number of years while I was a Microbilt customer and I made some great additional money just by giving leads to the Regional VP.
3. Many of you are PI’s, process servers, skiptracers, etc. Why are you not using Microbilt products. The SPOT POE is number one in the industry. http://www.microbilt.com/spot-poe-database.aspx
The Enhanced People Search is incredible for the data that is obtained for .25 cents. http://www.microbilt.com/microbilts-enhanced-people-search.aspx
4. Why is it that many of you will simply seek the negative in an individual or a company. Granted it is always easier to complain. Try findng something positive and compliment someone. It make them feel great and you can feel better about it too.
5. New companies are coming to the Credit and Collection Vendor Recommendation site on a weekly basis. It is still only $75.00 per year to sign up for the additional exposure. Still getting an average of 1000 hits on the site per week.
All you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your logo in JPEG and a write up of your company and pay $75.00 on the site and you will be posted within 24 hours. Can you use the exposure? I think so.
6. Have you visited The Compliance Auditors? They will send experienced auditors out to the companies that the debt-buyers outsource to to ensure FDCPA compliance. Check out http://thecomplianceauditors.weebly.com/
7. Are you currently using a collection software company? Do you want to make your life easier and have it integrated with the number one provider of skiptrace data in the industry. If you want the integration then send an email to email@example.com and let us work towards making that happen.
As you know we have brought on 2 companies to partner up with Microbilt.
They are CollectionsMax http://www.collectionsmax.com and EZ Collect
Gradually they will be integrating with us and we would like more companies to integrate with us as well. If you are a software vendor and would like to integrate with MicroBilt, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Do not forget that there is now a Credit and Collections Group on Facebook. Here is the link for you to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/6719126407/?bookmark_t=group
9. Don’t forget to subscribe to the SkiptraceConsultants Blog:
10. Looking for Non Pubs? Go to http://rzdinvestigativegroupinc.weebly.com/. A subscription of 23.70 for 6 months is required. It has helped me many times in my own endeavors.
Are you using Twitter? Would you like to follow us on Twitter? Our Twitter is Skipconsult.
If we can help please call 954-722-0473.
Group Manager/ Founder